Monday, November 12, 2012

Things, they are achangin...

From here
Clearly, there have been some major changes around here. New title, new focus, a blog transformation if you will. 

I took a long break from writing on here mostly because I moved to Texas, which is the biggest step outside my comfort zone I have EVER taken, and also because I realized that my blog was not me. It was me trying to be like all of the other blogs I read and admire. And this is just not okay. 

So, I settled into my new life in Austin, TX, read Blog, Inc. to learn from some of the best and started again. Kate Be Fit is the result of a newfound clarity. You'll get the gist of the new focus for this blog in the blurb by my photo. I hope you'll join me in my journey to ultimate health! 


No comments:

Post a Comment