Friday, May 18, 2012

25 Miles, 1 Flat Tire, 1 Sore Ass

It's Bike To Work Day 2012!

I happen to work for a company that manufactures a bicycle component, so it is necessary, as the Marketing and Events Coordinator, that I not only generate excitement around BTW Day, but also participate. So...I did.

I met my boss at his home in North County and away went on a 25 mile, mostly gorgeous ocean view bike ride. If the sense of accomplishment I feel right now fades away, the soreness in my rear end will surely remind me for the next several days.

Jeffrey, our in house counsel, Me, and Bossman.

The best parts of today? I used zero gas to get to work and I got a stellar work out in before I got to the office. I definitely think I'm going to make this a once a week thing.

Hellooooo Weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. 25 miles?! and i thought my 6 mile commute was a lot (when i'm brave/in shape enough to try to make it). that is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete