Sunday, June 10, 2012

Wino Weekend

A few short posts ago (seeing as I haven't written many), I talked about becoming a wine club member at the cutest little winery in Temecula, Danza Del Sol. Well, our first shipment arrived and Bestie and I decided to celebrate by taking my dear Mama Rose on a tasting adventure... 

Complete with a surprise horse encounter. They were SUPER friendly...I mean look at one of them gettin' fresh and nuzzling my breastesses! It was the perfect Saturday and we had the best time. 

Oh, I should also let you know that I am rockin' a hot new OPI Gelcolor, Pink Flamenco. Did I mention my mom is a nail technician? I am spoiled with a fresh mani/pedi every other week...for free. If you haven't experienced Shellac or OPI's Gelcolor yet, I suggest jumpin' on that train immediately. You'll never go back to regular polish again. This stuff stays chip free for weeks! 
Hot new nails and a hot new ring Mama Rose picked up for me at a trunk show. 
 What did YOU do this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment